So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
I am suppose to tell you seven things about me that you may not know. Umm, let me see, this is kind of hard to come up with anything interesting.
1. My favorite color is blue. Blue is very pleasing to my eyes. As you can see this blog is blue, but it might be changing soon!
2. I am the youngest of 6 kids. Yes, I am the baby and my parents favorite! (Just Kidding!)
3. I Love music. Music is very soothing to my soul. I almost exclusively listen to Christian Music. There is just something to Lifting of the Name of The Lord!
4. I drive a big white van. It is a 12 passenger and we have had it for over 11 years now.
5. Speaking of that big white van, in the past few months I have put some dents and scrapes on the right side. One time I was pulling into a spot at Walmart and I scraped a large pickup truck. There was a scrape on his back bumper. I wrote him a note and left him my cell number. Later on I received a text from this understanding guy that told me not to worry about it, that is what bumpers are for! That made my day!
6. I hate to admit this, but I probably go to Walmart at least 3 times a week. This is where we buy most of our groceries and we also get our prescriptions there. We do not have many choices here. I wish we had every penny we have ever spent at Walmart, boy would we be rich! I am so excited that a Meijer is coming to our area soon!
7. I like to grocery shop by myself. If I have the time, I like to read labels and take my time. It is actually relaxing to me. If I have to take children, I like to get out of there as soon as possible! I get really frazzled!
I am suppose to pick seven bloggy Friends to pass on this Award. Jennilee and Trennia would be on my list, so I give them Honorable mention and pick seven more. So here are the seven bloggers that I pass this Award on to:
1. Ange@ A Heart At Home.Ange is such a sweet lady! She has become a great friend and quite a Blessing to me! She is the Mom to 9 and expecting twins in December. She is on the pregnancy prayer list, so keep her in your prayers.
2. Pam@ Life AS Pam.Pam is a Mom to 13! She is also a lay midwife. In her spare time she home schools her children! :)
3. Amy@ Raising Arrows. Amy is Mom to 8 children and 3 of them are with Jesus. I was introduced to her blog just before her dear sweet Emily passed away and this was before I lost Faith. I have been helped so much by reading her blog after losing Faith.
4. Angie@ Ponder The Path of Thy FeetAngie has quickly become a friend here in bloggy world. She seems to share a lot of things in common with me.
5. Candace@ Living With Faith.Candace is a Mommy to a very special little girl named Faith.I love that name! I am so touched by how Candace handles the challenges of life. Faith is facing a surgery soon, so please keep them in your prayers.
6. Kelly@ The Beauty of Sufficient Grace.Kelly has been such a Blessing to me. She has a ministry called Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women. This ministry was created specifically to provide comfort to women and families who have lost a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant death. Kelly has experienced loss herself. She had to say goodbye to a set of twins (Faith and Grace) and to a son named Thomas. You can find Sufficient Grace Ministries here.
7. Patrice@ Williams Family Blog. I enjoy reading Patrice's Blog. She shares about the ups and downs of life with having a baby with health challenges. Jonah is that sweet baby, and oh, so cute! Please keep this family in your prayers and pray that God will bring healing to Jonah's body.