Today I am joining in Abigail's Blog Parade.
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I would have to say night time. I enjoy the quiet of the night so that I can actually think! I guess if I went to bed earlier I could get up earlier and have quiet then too!
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
That Jesus would return right away so that I can be reunited with 3 of my children and I could have all 13 together at last!
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Probably being blonde. Well, I am not naturally blonde literally, but I do get my hair highlighted! Just one example of me being blonde: the other day I texted my son and then put the phone up to my ear and wondered why he wasn't answering! Why did I just admit that?
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
This is a hard one! I think about shows like Little House on the Prairie or Anne of Green Gables and how there are things like the simplicity of life and be able to wear pretty dresses etc, but I would like to have modern conveniences!
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
Playing the Piano! I actually took lessons for too many years, but I was not faithful on the practice part. I
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
This is really easy! I would definitely go to Hawaii! I just love the beach and have always wanted to visit Hawaii! Me and Hubby alone in Hawaii for 2 weeks would be AMAZING!!!!!
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Christian Worship! I LOVE Christian Worship music, it ministers to my soul!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
It would be a furniture store. With 10 kiddos, the furniture around here has really taken a beating!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Even though the Victorian Period has some romantic points to it, I would have to say the present. I sure enjoy modern conveniences! Did I mention the best way to go camping is at a 5 star Hotel with room service! ( Not that I could afford that! )
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Black, I wear a lot of black!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
I would like to say Happy, but sometimes I am Grumpy, Sneezy ,Sleepy and even Bashful! I would most definitely like to be Happy!
13. What's the last album you listened to?
I'm not really sure, but probably something by Chris Tomlin.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
When I graduated from High School I wanted to be a Dental Hygienist! Now the thought of that kind of grosses me out!