Lynnette from is Hosting A Harvest of Friends Blog Party. She is asking us to answer 20 weird questions that will let everyone know a little more about us. Go over to Lynnette's and join in on the fun and link up.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
I do not usually snack while blogging. I do however like to have a cup of coffee or ice tea.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
Having Jesus as my Lord and Savior.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Definitely the Beach.I do not get to go to the beach very often, but I LOVE the Beach!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Oh, wow! Too many to pick from! I do not feel very domestic. I know that is actually pretty humorous since I have 10 kids and I home school and I am home all day! I would much prefer to work outside in the dirt! If I have to pick just one I guess it would be dusting.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I am not sure that anyone has named anyone specifically, but many people have said I am sure I know you from somewhere.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
I would mostly prefer to stay home with the family. I am not a big party socializing kind of person, but I would enjoy an occasional night out with just girlfriends. If I have a chance to go out though , I prefer to spend that time with Hubby!
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Probably the Sound of Music.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
I do not wear makeup everyday, but when I do I usually sleep in it. I know, that is not good for my skin, but I am a very tired person!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
No hidden talents that I know of. The one thing I have had a desire to learn is how to sew.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
I can wiggle my nose. It is so funny to watch others try to do it. My oldest sister can do it, but I do not think any of my other siblings can do it.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His sweet, gentle, caring and compassionate personality.
12. What is something you love to smell?
Apples and cinnamon.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Probably when I am intently working on my computer and I do not hear anyone when they are talking to me.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Take Hubby on a Vacation. We celebrated our 25th Anniversary Several Months ago and we would love to go away to celebrate.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Probably somewhere in the middle. When hanging out with friends or family and having a good time, I am probably a little louder. Usually my kids or hubby can make me laugh the hardest.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
When shopping for clothes I like Kohl's.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
By nature I like to spend money. Since I am the mom to 10, I have learned and am learning to be more frugal. When we were first married, I would never buy generic brands. Now I buy a lot of generics.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
Can't really think of any. I can think of real people though starting with Jesus and then people like Corrie Ten Boom and her sister Betsy.
20. Would you want to be famous?
No,not really. I am someone who likes to blend into the background. I wouldn't want to have to deal with the loss of privacy.